Who We Are
Regency Grove Communications Ltd gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Information That We Collect
Regency Grove Communications Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you is:
- Business Telephone Number
- Business Email
- Business Mobile Telephone Number
- Position Held within your company
- Business Mailing Address
- Date of Birth
- National Insurance Number
- Driving Licence Number
- Personal Mobile Telephone Number
- Personal Home Telephone Number
- Personal Email
- Home Address
- Bank Details
We collect information in the below ways:
- Sales Agreements
- Online Forms
- Telephone Calls (reporting faults etc.)
- Employment CV’s
- Job Applications
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Regency Grove Communications Ltd.’s takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- We have a legal obligation to share your personal data with Creditsafe who are a credit reference agency and provide us with financial background checks prior to you commencing business with us
- We distribute a regular Newsletter which provides valuable knowledge that may be of interest to your business
- We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
You have the right to access any personal information that Regency Grove Communications Ltd processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible, unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Regency Grove Communications Ltd uses third parties to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Third Party Services:
- Cloud based telephone services
- Telephone system suppliers
- Telephone Spares suppliers
- Wholesale line and broadband services
- Telephone Engineer sub-contractors
- Telephone Trainer sub-contractors
- Leasing Facilities
- Accountancy Services
- Direct Debit
- Marketing services
- HR Services
- Cloud based data storage
- Cloud based CRM
Regency Grove Communications Ltd takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place.
- We have strong alpha, numeric and symbol password practices which are updated on a regular basis
- All PC’s handling personal data are encrypted
- All external storage devices are encrypted
- The McAfee suite is used on all devices for anti-virus, spyware, web and email protection and updates automatically
- All PC’s are running the latest operating systems and are set to automatically install updates as and when they become available
- Our local networks are protected by firewalls
Transfers Outside the EU
Personal data in the European Union is protected by the General Data protection Regulation (GDPR) but some other countries may not necessarily have the same high standard of protection for your personal date. Regency Grove Communications Ltd utilise some products or services (or parts of them) that may be hosted/stored in the USA, which means that we may transfer information which is submitted by you through the website outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the below purposes:
- CRM – Salesforce
- Data storage – Dropbox for Business
- Email, calendar, tasks – Office 365
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio – Office 365
- Lead Processing – Pipedrive
Therefore, when you send us an email or sign up to our newsletter, the personal information you submit may be stored on servers which are hosted in the USA. Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level or protection for your information and abide by strict agreements and measures set out to protect your data and comply with the relevant data protection laws.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Regency Grove Communications Ltd, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services/deliver your products/legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
As noted in the ‘How We Use Your Personal Data’ section of this notice, we occasionally process your personal information under the legitimate interests’ legal basis. Where this is the case, we have carried out a thorough Legitimate Interests’ Assessment (LIA) to ensure that we have weighed your interests and any risk posed to you against our own interests, ensuring that they are proportionate and appropriate.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Regency Grove Communications Ltd only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.